Frequently Asked Questions
- Select the button marked “GET STARTED TODAY” from our homepage.
- Scroll down, locate and select your desired program bar and click it; our schedule will upload starting with Sunday as the first day of the week. Classes are currently offered every day but Fridays.
- Once you select the class, day & time that works best for you, register for your class by creating an account and paying online. Classes begin immediately upon registering!
- Select the tab marked “REGISTER NOW” from our homepage.
- Scroll down until you locate the “Swim Camp” program bar option and click it.
- Select the camp week that you’d like to participate and complete the online registration.
Our cancellation form can be downloaded here
Staff/facility guidelines: We require our staff to wear a face shield while in the water with our swimmers. We keep our class sizes relatively small, which helps minimize exposure risks. We have our HVAC filters upgraded to the highest quality standards and have stepped up our frequency of replacing them to provide the cleanest air quality. Lastly, our facility is deep cleaned and sanitized from top to bottom daily to ensure we get all those pesky germs.
Michael Phelps Swimming 2022 Closures:
January 1st - (New Year’s Day); February 23rd - (open for camp only 12:00 pm-3:00 pm); April 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd - (Easter break); May 29th, 30th, 31st - (Memorial Day weekend); July 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th - (4th of July holiday); September 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th - (Labor Day break); November 24th, 25th, 26th - (Thanksgiving break); December 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st - (Christmas break). We have worked hard to create an annual schedule that works best for our amazing families and our outstanding staff! Breaks allow us to do important cleaning of the pool and facility (draining the pool takes several days to empty and fill).
As a reminder, our membership is built on 47 classes a year; therefore, we are committed to providing 47 Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, etc. When we calculate the amount of our membership, we first tally up the total of 47 classes and then divide the amount into 12 equal payments. We find by providing the same for everyone (no matter when they sign up) is the family-friendly thing to do! We do recognize that some months have 3, 4, or 5 lessons, yet the fee is still the same. In the case of a month that has 3 lessons, we will take the “5th” lesson in a month (coming up) and “apply it” to a month that had only 3 lessons. We base our monthly lessons on an AVERAGE of 4 lessons per month.
At the end of the day, every membership includes the same number of classes annually no matter when you sign up.
Thank you for your patronage, and for being a member of the MPS family!
Heidi & Andy