Frequently Asked Questions
- An easy to use App to control the functions of your account including:
- Free make up lessons (self-schedule)
- Class transfer (self-transfer)
- Drop enrollment (self-cancel)
- Skill tracking
- Warm 90* water
- Full locker rooms (with showers)
- Plenty of lobby space for family to watch
- Access to our retail store
- Select the button marked “GET STARTED TODAY” from our homepage.
- Scroll down, locate and select your desired program bar and click it; our schedule will upload starting with Sunday as the first day of the week. Classes are currently offered every day but Fridays.
- Once you select the class, day & time that works best for you, register for your class by creating an account and paying online. Classes begin immediately upon registering!
To use your token, sign in to your portal and select “Make Up.” All of your eligible tokens will appear and you are able to self-schedule your make up lesson up to 14 days out. You will have 90 days to redeem your token as long as you have an active account.
- Select the tab marked “REGISTER NOW” from our homepage.
- Scroll down until you locate the “Swim Camp” program bar option and click it.
- Select the camp week that you’d like to participate and complete the online registration.
-If canceling mid-month, the system will automatically pro-rate your monthly tuition to reflect the lessons attended until your drop date (30 days after your date of submission).
-Staff/Facility guidelines: We require our staff to wear a face shield while in the water with our swimmers. We keep our class sizes relatively small which helps minimize exposure risks. We have our HVAC filters upgraded to the highest quality standards and have increased the frequency of replacing the filters to provide the cleanest air quality. Lastly, our facility is deep cleaned and sanitized daily from top to bottom.
Michael Phelps Swimming 2022 Closures:
|January 1st||(New Year’s Day)|
|February 21st, 22nd||(open for Camp only 12:30pm-2:30pm)|
|April 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th||(Easter Break; Camp 11th, 12th, 13th)|
|May 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th||(Memorial Day Weekend)|
|July 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th||(4th of July Holiday)|
|August 31st, September 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th||(Labor Day Break)|
|November 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th||(Thanksgiving Break)|
|December 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st||(Christmas Break)|
We have worked hard to create an annual schedule that works best for our amazing families and our outstanding staff! Breaks allow us to do important cleaning of the pool and facility (draining the pool takes several days to empty and fill).
As a reminder, our membership is built on 47 class a year; therefore we are committed to providing 47 Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, etc.
When we calculate the amount of our membership, we first tally up the total of 47 classes then divide the amount into 12 equal payments. We do recognize that some months have 3, 4, 5 lessons yet the fee is still the same. In the case of a month that has 3 lessons, we will take the “5th” lesson in a month (coming up) and “apply it” to a month that had only 3 lessons. We base our monthly lessons on an AVERAGE pf 4 lessons per month.
At the end of the day, every membership has the same amount of classes annually no matter when your sign up.
Thank you for your patronage, and for being a member of the MPS family!
Heidi & Andy